Domiciliary Care Policy Lead
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum, based on experience
Benefits: Pension, up to 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, town centre parking pass, gym membership, Perkbox membership
Contract: Fulltime, 37.5hrs per week. Opportunity for some remote working.
Our client is a fast-growing compliance software company maintaining a market leading position in the UK Care sector.
The Domiciliary Care Policy Lead will be a catalyst for collaboration in respect of policy development with all relevant QCS contributors and will work closely with other team members to support growth areas. This opportunity is based in Uxbridge with remote working options, a minimum of 1 day per week in the Uxbridge office is required.
The Domiciliary Care Lead will:
- Effectively communicate. Possessing excellent written skills, can explain things well using language people will understand with the ability to translate complex language into simple easy to use resources
- Be engaged. Constantly monitor Domiciliary Care related legislation and best practice resources to ensure offers the optimum policy service for relevance and quality.
- Be innovative. Ensure the product and services portfolio continues to lead the industry in care compliance, policy writing and quality.
- Work cohesively with the Policy, Customer Care and IT teams from creation to delivery of new policy and service offerings.
- You have held a senior role within the domiciliary care sector.
- You have a thorough understanding of the CQC Fundamental Standards.
- You have a track record of writing evidenced based, organisational policies across a broad range of subjects or have been part of a business development/ tender writing team.
- You value systems and are experienced in the assessment, creation and implementation of policies.
- You have expert stakeholder management and a natural ability to communicate at all levels.
- You can gather information to understand complex issues and suggest clear logical and practical solutions based on your analysis of an issue.
- You enjoy the attention to detail policy writing demands and display conscientiousness.
- You are a capable self-starter and results driven, able to self-direct work in a changing environment.
- You set an inspiring example through personal delivery, energy and positivity.
- You are flexible, resilient and committed to this next stage of your career.
This vacancy is being managed by Abie Wheeler at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'