Peritus Healthcare are pleased to welcome applications for the post of Domiciliary Care Manager in St.Neots.
Our client provides high quality care in the home, to clients with a range of healthcare needs.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will ensure the smooth running of the office and upkeep of all care delivery practice and procedures.
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with carers.
- To establish strong links with the social work teams and other community team members to ensure business growth and continuity.
- To monitor and review the care provided, undertake regular spot checks, quality assurance audits, preparation for CQC inspections.
- To ensure the events and outcomes of all visits, consultations, spot checks, complaints etc., are recorded in all cases immediately following the event/visit.
- To prepare statistics/reports on service delivery as directed by the Operations Manager.
- To ensure the on-call rota is organised and covered at all times. Taking a share in the on-call duty.
Skills and Experience:
- Registered Domiciliary Branch Management experience.
- Experience of managing a large Branch
- NVQ level 5/QCF 5/RMA.
- Full driving licence and access to own car.
- This is a hands on position where you will need to be motivated and passionate about the job.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'