PART TIME - 30 Hours a week
Our client is looking for two experienced Domiciliary Care Coordinators to join their existing team on a part time basis.
The role of the care coordinator is to organise the effective delivery of high-quality care services in specified localities and/or under specified service contracts.
The Care Coordinator duties will include the following:
- Ensure that care worker rotas are organised and sufficiently well-planned, taking into account travelling time Interview and register Care Workers
- Actively work to increase the volume and quality of care support services
- Line manage care workers and other designated juniors
- Assist in care planning
- Maintain clear, accurate, appropriate and up-to-date records, whether electronic or in other formats in line with company policy and CQC
- Participate in staff development (including supervision), training and performance appraisals as required
- Participate in any meetings as required
- Provide management information as required
You also could be involved in the following:
Receive and handle complaints about services from service users or others;
Contribute as required to administrative processes such as payroll and invoicing.
Carry out on-call coordinating duties outside normal office hours as agreed.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Health and Social care, preferably holding an NVQ Level 3 qualification. The candidate will need to have strong IT and logistical skills and good geographical knowledge.
The person who is successful will be orgainsed, efficient, have an eye for detail and be driven to help the team maintain a high standard of service whilst expanding the service offered.
If this role is of interest to you please apply and one of our Consultants will endeavour to contact you to go through this position and any other potential vacancies that may be suitable, based on your skills, ability and industry experience. Maxim is acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job