Healthcare Assistant - One to One Care
£8.00 per hour
Huddersfield Lindley Area
Days Nights Earlies and Late shifts available
Precedo Healthcare Services are currently seeking experienced Healthcare Assistants to deliver care on a one-to-one basis to a female service user who has mental health care needs and displays challenging behaviours. We can offer part time and full time rotas, including evenings and weekends. On a long-term basis.
Our client resides in a care home based in Almondbury, Huddersfield and requires full time care. Your duties may include: delivering personal care, taking part in activities, assisting with feeding, close monitoring and observations, completing and updating care plans and other documentation, liaising with GPs and other multidisciplinary healthcare professionals and/or family members, administering mediation, de-escalation and diversion techniques. Full training will be provided where necessary
Precedo Healthcare Services partner with prestigious and leading Healthcare providers and we hold exclusive contracts throughout the UK. We offer flexible work in a diverse range of Healthcare and Social Care clients, excellent rates of pay and can accommodate any other commitments you may have.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role from within the last 2 years
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Driving licence and own transport preferred but not essential Do you know any Registered Nurses who are looking for agency work? Refer them to Precedo Healthcare and earn £200 in high street vouchers. Contact the Dronfield Office on to find out more.
- If you have not been contacted within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job