Are you an experienced Domiciliary Care Manager who would like to own their company?
If you are working in Domiciliary Care at the moment but would love to own your own business, then we would love to hear from you, as we are looking for more than just a manager, We are looking for someone who would like to build a business in all aspects of Home Care (including Complex Care and Live in Care ) and will be rewarded appropriately.
As an organisation, Better Healthcare Services are dedicated to providing the highest possible standard of care in the community, an approach that helped us become one of the fastest growing domiciliary care providers within the UK. With a network of nine branches and a Head Office location in London we have the ethos of 'big enough to cope, small enough to care'.
We are looking for more than a manager for our Ipswich Branch as there is such potential within the County.
Our ideal candidate will be someone that has a wealth of experience in all aspects of Domiciliary Care that can promote the business into many areas - including Home Care, Complex Care and Live in Care, has the knowledge within Domiciliary Care to ensure we run a safe and quality service but who also has the ambition to drive the business forward..
The right candidate will receive a generous commission structure as they take ownership of the County.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Full Profit & Loss and budgetary management.
- Develop key relationships with commissioners, the contracts and monitoring team, multi-disciplinary teams and other strategic suppliers.
- Develop a partnership approach with the local authority, CCG etc to ensure the highest standard of care is delivered in Essex.
- Effective management of office staff, field care supervisors and care staff.
- Responsibility for all staff planning, evaluating workloads and identifying training needs.
- Developing new revenue streams including specialist care, private and live in opportunities.
- Development and maintenance of a robust quality control system, including the complaints process.
- Oversee the recruitment and retention process and help develop recruitment and retention initiatives.
- Achievement of agreed business initiatives.
The successful applicant will be:
- Already working in domiciliary care in a supervisory/managerial role.
- Highly motivated, very ambitious and passionate about care.
- Have a thorough understanding of social care and CQC regulations.
- Able to manage and direct people in a fast moving environment.
- Committed to the growth and development of a business unit.
- Ideally have experience in Complex Care and Live in Care
If you are interested in the position please email your CV to Marc Diamond - Managing Director or call on
- Home Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job