Domiciliary Care Assistants
Thornton Heath and surrounding areas
£9.50- 12.00 per hour - dependent on shifts
Prism7 Recruitment Ltd is looking for experienced Domiciliary (home care) care assistants to work on a rota basis either full time or part time hours in the Thornton Heath area. Our client is one of the biggest Health and Social care companies in the UK with many progression, training opportunities and many benefits.
It takes a truly special person, with the right personality and a passion for making a real difference. You may not be aware, but you probably already have the skills required to make a great CareGiver - so we will simply focus on continually developing and supporting you.
Their care delivery is friendly, caring, committed and is inspirational to their clients. Each of their clients has a personalised care plan tailored to their specific needs, hobbies and interests. The company then accurately match their CareGivers to each client. This way, both their clients and care team can get the most out of the time they spend together.
- We pay well - our recruitment agency pays a really competitive salary + mileage paid
- There’s always time to talk - we offer minimum one hour calls and allow realistic travel time between clients
- You choose your hours - we agree a schedule that suits your lifestyle
- We’re close to home - your clients will be local to you
- We invest in you - with us you will gain first class training
- You’ll always feel supported - with one-to-one mentoring, ongoing training and help at the end of a phone, you’re not alone.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 7 working days.
- Social Care
- Support worker
- Care assistants