Availl Norwich are looking for Domiciliary Care Assistants to join their city centre based team.
Do you have passion for helping others and making a difference to people's lives? Looking for a career with flexible hours to suit you?
At Availl we pride ourselves on not only providing Clients with an exceptional standard of care, but also on building strong and lasting relationships with our team of Carers and ensuring everyone receives the support they need.
We are looking for part-time, full-time, evening and weekend workers to join our friendly team.
Your role would include assisting with the following-
- Personal care (toileting and showering).
- Social support to help Clients access the community
- Emotional support
- Assisting Clients with activities
What you can expect working with Availl-
- Excellent rates of pay starting from £8.85 per hour including holiday pay
- Increased hourly rate after 7pm and on weekends
- Weekly payments
- Paid mileage
- Pension scheme and bonus opportunities for extra earning potential!
- Flexible working hours - choose when you work!
- Optional fixed hours contracts available*
- City Centre location
- Full training and support provided with our 24/7 on-call carer support line
NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED! At Availl we believe in continual support and development of our staff- we provide full training as required and continue to support you as you settle into your new role. You must be willing to complete a full DBS background check in order to commence work.
All successful applications will have the right to work in the UK, be 18 years or over, have a full UK driving licence with access to their own vehicle and be able to speak, read and understand a good level of English.
If this sounds like the career for you we want to meet you! You can pop in to our city centre based office, call us or email us to get more information or apply.
*Please note that to be considered for a permanent contract with Availl you must be prepared to work 12 hours every other weekend due to the demand for Care Assistants at this time.
- Personal Care
- Social Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"