Spear Recruitment are actively seeking to recruit a Domiciliary Branch Manager for a Retirement Village based in Tunbridge Wells.
The ideal applicant will strategically manage the branch to grow the business, profitably through the recruitment and development of a dedicated team. You will also create and manage local relationships to enhance the brand reputation through the delivery of outstanding customer service and full compliance to care standards as laid out by the CQC. You must also continue and maintain the duty of Care at all time.
- Manage the recruitment and development of team, ensuring all members are totally focused on delivering exceptional levels of care.
- Ensure the team are working within a culture of delivering outstanding customer service.
- Ensure all team members are performance managed through a full communication process including Quality Checks, Supervisions, Appraisals and regular discussion.
- Ensure every member of the team is qualified for the role they are employed to deliver.
- Ensure every member of the team has a Personal Development Plan to improve their skills and performance.
- Ensure the delivery of outstanding customer service works in tandem with required legislation.
- Develop new ways of seeking customer feedback to identify areas of strength and weakness in our service delivery.
- Fully embrace Customer Service Standards to ensure every member of the team is totally committed to be a hospitable Personal Assistant.
- Assist with the delivery of the on-call system
- Create and deliver a sales and marketing plan to strategically deliver the business levels required to exceed budgets.
- Create budget and business strategy for the branch.
- Become a member of the local relevant associations or network group to raise profile.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to maximise growth opportunities.
- To be qualified to or working towards Health and Social Care Diploma Level 5 (or previous equivalent)
- Creates a customer focused attitude within team.
- Keeps up-to-date with competitor and industry news.
- Builds productive relationships with clients, residents and business partners.
- Build relationships with CQC and local officers.
- Maintain an eye on technology and where this can benefit the care of our customers.
- Review property specification & assist in choice of fittings and health support systems (e.g. emergency call systems) appropriate for our customer.
The salary for this role is £40,000 plus a fantastic bonus structure; 25% of basic salary.
Should you wish to discuss this role in more detail please contact Ben at Spear Recruitment.
- Domiciliary Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job