Orchard Care Homes - Eckington Court, S21
Hours - 20 per week
Pay - up to £7.83 per hour dependent on age
Orchard Mission: To be at the Heart of the Community
Our person-centered approach to care relies on the dedication and passion of our employees, who we expect to go the extra mile to improve the home experience and generate a relaxed and informal community within our homes.
It’s the attitude you can bring to Orchard Care Homes that we value, not necessarily your background of working in a care setting. We are looking for enthusiastic people to continue making our homes a rewarding and enjoyable place to live and work.
Where you will be working
Just outside the local community of the Derbyshire village, Eckington Court Nursing Home is a purpose-built and modern home, which caters to the varying needs of 50 residents, including young adults.
Ensure that Orchard Care Home’s high standards are met within the Housekeeping service. Prioritising your workload to ensure an efficient and effective service for all residents and visitors
· Experience of Health & Safety
· Experience of COSHH
· Ability to complete paperwork and order cleaning materials
Values and commitment:
· Be polite, friendly, warm and supportive to the Housekeeping team, residents, Manager, staff and visitors.
· Enjoy a busy environment
· Be approachable and customer focused
· The ability to encourage teamwork and support the team, providing guidance on cleaning matters
· Strong personal qualities, reliable, punctual and smart appearance
· Eager to complete all training relevant to your role
All positions are subject to Criminal Records Disclosure
Benefits & Incentives
· Ongoing training
· Refer a friend scheme
· Comprehensive Induction
· Cost of DBS check paid for by the Company
· Pension Scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"