Backed by Aviva, Opun is the UK’s only assured end-to-end home improvement digital services platform, targeting the UK’s £44bn a year home improvement market with a new, ambitious and radical approach to deliver service efficiency. Increasingly recognised as the disruptive presence that the industry needs, it is our aim to become the UK’s Number 1 Home Improvement provider and brand by 2020.
Due to the volume of work we are currently recruiting for a qualified Domestic Plumber to assist with Kitchen installations across Reading and surrounding areas.
With a minimum of three year's experience across all aspects of plumbing, specifically Kitchen fitting, you will offer a professional, personal service, along with a very high standard of workmanship. You must have excellent interpersonal skills and must be empathetic to customers’ needs. Written and oral communication skills must be of the highest order, as must your ability to use technology to aid the customers journey. Fluent English is essential.
- You will be qualified with either an NVQ, City and Guilds or equivalent
- You must have 3 years Plumbing and Kitchen fitting experience
- Have basic Carpentry skills
- You will be able to demonstrate knowledge of Health and Safety at work
- Being Gas Safe qualified would be desirable
- Having experience of Ceramic Tiling would be desirable
- Be flexible in your working hours and be available to work weekends and/or part of a shift pattern if required (day only)
- Be prepared to let us obtain a Criminal Record Check
- Be prepared to go on relevant training programs
- Have a full UK driving License with no more than 6 points on it
- Achieve Professional quality work and take pride in your work
- Always put our Customer’s first.
What we offer:
Everyone at Opun is motivated by one single vision; we believe in the perfect customer experience. We want to be famous for great service delivery and we want to transform the industry. That means we put our customers first, every time, and strive to ensure that nothing but the best will do. If this is you, then we’d love to meet you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job