Domestic Gas Engineer / Plumber required for our client, a HVAC and Electrical services company based in Hertfordshire. The Domestic Plumber will be required to perform service, maintenance and installation of a range of domestic plumbing and central heating systems. The Domestic Plumber / Gas Engineer will be covering a number of key sites across North London, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire. Sites will vary, with both private residence and some social housing included.
It is expected the candidate will hold a minimum of an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in plumbing and heating, OR an NVQ Level 2, accompanied with their ACS Domestic Gas qualifications.
Domestic Plumber / Heating Engineer Position Overview
- Providing service, maintenance and installation on domestic plumbing and heating systems.
- Covering sites across North London, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire.
Domestic Plumber / Heating Engineer Position Requirements
- NVQ Level 3 in Plumbing & Heating or equivalent
- ACS Domestic Gas qualifications advantageous
- Based within good access to the M25, M1 and A1 Motorways / Roads.
Domestic Plumber / Heating Engineer Position Remuneration
- £28k - £32k+, Doe
- 5-hour week.
- Company Van
- 28 Days holiday (including bank holidays)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job