Excelcare are a family owned business which has been established for over 25 years. Our vision is to continually be a leading provider of high quality care which exceeds the expectations of the people living within our service.
We are looking for a Domestic to join our existing team at Hunters Down in Huntingdon, Cambridge and become part of the Excelcare family.
What to Expect:
£7.50 weekdays. £9.00 weekends. Plus bank holiday enhancements.
Part time and Full time shifts available. Due to the nature of the business we operate at weekends so therefore some weekend work will be required. You would know your rota a month in advance in order to plan around other commitments.
What you will need:
The successful candidate must have a keen eye for detail therefore previous experience in a similar setting is ideal. This role is subject to an enhanced Criminal records check (Disclosure and Barring Service check) due to the fact you will be working with vulnerable adults.
Key duties are:
- Ensure the clean and hygienic maintenance of the Home to a high standard
- Clean all allocated bedrooms, including furniture, fittings, fabric, carpets and equipment(sanitary and other)
- Ensure strict adherence to all health and safety rules (COSHH)
- Follow guidelines for the control of germs and infestations and universal waste control and infection control precautions
Applicants should have experience within a relevant role and be able to demonstrate knowledge of health and safety, or domestic duties ideally in a similar setting.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Flexible and enthusiastic with a good sense of humour
- Good communication skills
- Politeness at all times when dealing with the people we care for as well as Colleagues
Here are some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work:
- 28 Days holiday including Bank holidays
- Time and a half payment for bank holiday working
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer (https://en-GB/page/employee-refer)
- DBS Certificate paid by Excelcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Paid study leave
- Long service awards
- Career development pathways through the Excelcare Training Academy
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Funded Qualifications via the apprenticeship programme (where required)
- Contributory Eye Test Vouchers
- Paid uniform
- Employee of the Month and the Excelcare Awards - Recognition of our committed people across the business for a job very well done.
If you are interested then please contact Ozcan on or apply on-line. We look forward to hearing from you.
Excelcare are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job