Are you looking for domestic gas engineering work in Kent? Do you want to work for a large M&E subcontractor with an excellent reputation in the industry?
We have the role for you!
Contract Type: Contract
Start Date: February 2018
Salary/Rate: £17 - £18 per hour
Randstad CPE Contact: Ben Fuller (Maidstone branch) Option 2 M&E
The company brief:
A well established Mechanical and Electrical Contractor with domestic, commerical and industrial work all over the UK.
As a domestic gas engineer your role will involve:
- Carrying out servicing and safety inspections on gas appliances and central heating systems for a range of domestic properties.
- To carry out the maintenence and repairs on gas appliances in domestic properties
- To carry out all PPM gas work
- To carry out the installation of boilers and full central heating systems
To apply for the role you will need the follow:
- Registered Gas Safe
- Full UK Driving License
- CSCS desirable but not essential
- Previous in a similar role
What you will get in return
- A competitive hourly rate or day rate.
- Overtime opportunities.
- Offers of continuing work with the same contractor following the completion of the project.
- Access to a host of training via Randstad CPE's training team.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
For further information please contact Ben Fuller at Randstad CPE (Maidstone Branch) on Option 2 M&E
Randstad CPE are always looking for mechanical fitters to work on water treatment sites across the South East and Southern region. If you have an EUSR or Thames Water pass and over 5 years experience working on similar projects, text WATER to .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job