DOMESTIC GAS & HEATING ENGINEER - PERMANENT - READING - EXCELLENT REMUNERATION & PACKAGE!!
One of the largest privately owned gas & heating companies in the UK require a Domestic Gas & Heating Engineer to work in the Reading area.
Principal Tasks and Duties
- Undertake the servicing, repairing and maintenance of gas heating systems.
- To service and repair, boilers as required and working in accordance with Gas Safety Regulations and manufacturer's instructions.
- To undertake an assessment of repairs reported by customers, to diagnose the fault and provide information that will enable a decision to be made on the best and most cost effective course of action to resolve the problem.
- To plan and organise workload to maximise productive time and ensure the best service to customers. This includes dealing with urgent and emergency repairs and ensuring, as far as practicable, that all appointments and targets are met.
Qualifications and Skills
- Full UK Driving License
- ACS qualified and in date
- Experience of working as a domestic Gas Engineer - servicing and reactive work.
Minimum Required experience to Apply :
- Boiler Breakdowns: 1 year
- Boiler Servicing: 1 year
- Plumbing: 1 year
- Gas engineer : 1 year
- gas heating ACS plumbing heating domestic gas safe