Domestic Gas Engineer required for our client, a large specialist heating services provider based in Hertfordshire. With a turnover of over £40m. They require a domestic gas engineer to carrying out servicing, fault-finding and repair, of their social housing contracts across the East London area.
The Domestic Gas Engineer must have strong fault-finding skills and previous experience in a service and breakdown role. The engineer must also hold their ACS domestic gas qualifications including their CCN1 and CENWAT, as well as be based on patch in East London, or within commutable distance to the area.
Duties will include servicing, carrying out CP12's and attending breakdowns of domestic heating systems. The domestic gas engineer must hold their ACS domestic gas qualifications, including CCN1 and CENWAT
Domestic Gas Engineer - Position Overview
- Carrying out servicing, fault-finding and repair of domestic heating systems, on the clients social housing contracts
- Covering the East London area.
Domestic Gas Engineer - Position Requirements
- ACS Domestic gas qualifications including CCN1 and CENWAT
- Previous experience in a service and breakdown role
- Strong fault-finding skills
- Based within commutable distance to the East London area.
- Full UK driving license
Domestic Gas Engineer - Position Remuneration
- £34,000 - £36,000, basic salary
- 40 hour basic working week
- Weekend price work, also available if desired
- Call out rota of 1 in 5 weeks
- Company Van and Fuel Card
- Company PPE provided
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'