Domestic Gas Engineer / Heating Engineer required for our client, a specialist heating Company based in North London, they provide service, maintenance and installation to a range of domestic properties, through private work.
The Domestic Gas / Heating Engineer will be involved in the service, breakdown and repair of domestic heating appliances / boilers in the North London area, as well as occasional general plumbing work as and when required. The Domestic Gas Engineer will also be required to carry out the occasional general plumbing works when required. The Domestic Gas Engineer will be required to have a demonstrable knowledge of the service, maintenance, breakdown and hold valid, up to date ACS domestic gas qualifications.
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Overview
- Providing service, maintenance and breakdown to domestic boilers / heating systems
- Carrying out work for private landlords
- Occasionally carrying out general plumbing
- Covering around the North London area.
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- The Gas Engineer MUST hold valid ACS domestic gas tickets, including their CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1 and HTR1.
- The Engineer must have previous experience in the service and maintenance of domestic heating systems / boilers.
- MUST be based on patch in North London
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary - £34,000 - £36,000 DOE
- Company Van + Fuel Card
- 28 days holiday (including bank holiday)
- Overtime / Out of hours work optional
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'