Duties for Gas Engineer:
- Delivering quality diagnosis and repairs in domestic properties.
- Delivery a high first-time fix rate
- Keeping company van clean and well maintained.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Completing required paperwork to a high standard.
- Working to H&S guidelines
Person specification for Gas Engineer:
- 3 years boiler breakdown experience.
- Must have full qualifications in CPA, Boilers, Water heaters, Cooker, Fires and Pipework.
- Able to work on call and evenings and weekends as per company rota.
Benefits for Gas Engineer:
- Uniform will be provided
- Company vehicle
- Bonus reward scheme for engineers hitting targets
- Discounts at major retailers
- Discounted health insurance
- Childcare vouchers
Hours for Gas Engineer: Full time 45 hours per week, working on call as per company rota only. Overtime is available.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'