Domestic Gas Engineer / Domestic Boiler Engineer required for our client, a specialist plumbing and heating services provider, based in South West London. They require an experienced Domestic Gas Engineer, who will be tasked with the service, maintenance, fault finding / repair and installation of domestic boilers and appliances, as well as carrying out CP12's. As well as gas work, the candidate may also be required to carry out general plumbing tasks when required. The working patch is mainly South West London and the surrounding area and is all private housing. The engineer must be based within commutable distance of the patch
The Domestic Gas Engineer must hold their ACS Domestic Gas Qualifications, including their CCN1, CKR1 and CENWAT and have 5+ years post apprenticeship experience. Any previous working experience with the following boiler manufacturers would be advantageous: Glowworm, Ideal, Valliant, Worcester and Baxi.
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Overview
- Service, maintenance, fault finding and repairs of domestic boilers in the social housing sector.
- Installation of domestic boilers and appliances
- Covering South West London and surrounding area, in private houses.
- Carrying out general plumbing tasks as and when required.
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- ACS Domestic Gas qualifications
- Previous experience carrying out service, maintenance and breakdown on domestic boilers and appliances.
- Previous experience installing boilers
- 5+ years post apprenticeship experience working on gas
- Based within commutable distance to South West London
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- £35k - £38k Salary
- Company Van
- Working hours 8am - 5pm
- Full Package Discussed at Interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'