Location: London & Essex
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + package
My client are we well established and represented Heating company based just outside of London, who are currently looking for a Domestic Gas Engineer to join their team. They are a family run company who have been established for over 20 years however; due to continued success and more contracts they are looking for a Domestic Gas Engineer to cover the London and Essex area.
With well established clients including Housing groups and well known Restaurant chains, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to progress to a Senior Engineer. The role would include 50% breakdown, 20% maintenance, 20% service and 10% install work however they do not offer a 24 hour breakdown service so although there would be overtime available, there is now call out with this position and generally no weekend work.
• Domestic Gas Tickets
• Oil – would be an advantage but not a necessity
• 5+ Years Experience as Domestic Gas Engineer
• Service, Maintenance, Breakdown and Install experience
• Salary £30,000 - £40,000 basic
• Van would be provided or if you have your own vehicle then a monthly allowance would be provided
• Fuel card
• 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
• Overtime available
• No Callout
• No Weekend Work
If you are interested in this position, please give Zoe Hartshorn a call on for more details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job