Domestic Heating Engineer required. Our client is a reputable heating company based near Woking. They are looking for an experienced Domestic Gas Engineer / Heating Engineer to carry out installations of domestic gas boilers and appliances including Vaillant and Ideal boilers. The Heating Engineer will also be required to perform maintenance, service and breakdown on a range of domestic boilers, appliances and plant-rooms. The company work with builders and house builders on new build properties and refurbishments and the Gas Engineer will be covering a number of sites across London and the Home Counties.
The Gas Engineer MUST hold their ACS Domestic Gas Qualifications, and their Unvented Hot Water Cylinders (G3) qualifications. The Heating Engineer will be based within commutable distance to the Woking area and have previous experience carrying out installation, service, maintenance and breakdown on a range of domestic boilers / heating systems and associated plant rooms.
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Overview
Carrying out installation of domestic boilers across London and the Home Counties, also responsible for service, maintenance, and breakdown works on domestic heating systems and plumbing.
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- Valid, in date, ACS Domestic Gas qualifications
- Valid, in date, Unvented Hot Water (G3) qualifications
- Experience of installing domestic gas boilers
- Experience of working on Vaillant or Ideal boilers extremely advantageous
- Experience carrying out service, PPM and breakdown on domestic boilers / heating
- Based Within commutable distance to Woking
- Full UK Driving Licence
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
- Company Van + Fuel Card
- Working Hours - Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- 20 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job