Domestic Gas Engineer / Heating Engineer required for our client, a specialist plumbing and heating company based in Bristol. They provide service, maintenance and installation to a range of domestic and commercial heating, local to the Bristol area.
The Domestic Gas Engineer will ideally be multi-skilled, as they will be required to carry out service, maintenance breakdown and installations, as well as general plumbing works as and when required. The Domestic Gas Engineer MUST hold up to date ACS domestic gas qualifications, including CCN1 and CENWAT, as well as live within commutable distance of Central Bristol. The client are looking for an experienced, customer facing engineer, with 5+ years post apprenticeship experience.
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Overview
- Providing service, maintenance and breakdown to domestic boilers / heating systems
- Occasionally carrying out installations on domestic heating systems
- Covering within 10 miles of Central Bristol
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- The Gas Engineer MUST hold valid ACS domestic gas tickets, including their CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1 and HTR1.
- The Engineer must have previous experience in the service and maintenance of domestic heating systems / boilers.
- Must be based within commutable distance of Central Bristol
- MUST have own van / work transport
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- £28k - £30k, Doe
- Potential for monthly bonuses
- Uniform and tools
- No van provided
- Travel allowance paid
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job