Domestic Gas Engineer
Domestic Heating Engineer required for our client, a heating specialist based in Blackpool who carry out the service, breakdown, repair and installation of commercial boilers in the North West and West Yorkshire area. The Gas Installation Engineer will be tasked with installing domestic boilers / central heating, as well as occasional service and maintenance works, in privately owned domestic sites in the North West area, with very occasional travel to the West Yorkshire area. The Gas Fitter MUST hold core domestic gas tickets such as CCN1, CENWAT and CKR1 etc.
The Heating Engineer must have a strong background in the installation of domestic boilers, as this would be the majority or the work, including experience with major manufactures including Worcester Bosch, Vaillant and Baxi boilers. The Gas Fitter / Boiler Installer will be based within commutable distance to the office in the Blackpool area.
Domestic Gas Installation Engineer Position Overview
- Carrying out the installation of domestic boilers and appliances, within the private housing sector.
- Covering the North West area, typically within 1 hour of the office in Blackpool, with very occasional work in West Yorkshire.
Domestic Gas Installation Engineer Position Requirements
- ACS Domestic Gas Qualifications, including CCN1 and CENWAT
- Strong installation background with in the domestic boiler / heating sector
- Based within commutable distance of the Blackpool area.
- Full UK Driving License
Domestic Gas Installation Engineer Position Remuneration
- £28.5k - £30k, Doe
- 5 hour working week
- Flexible working hours
- Company Van
- IPad, Phone
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job