The company are an award-winning Plumbing & Heating business, that moved to Esher High Street in January 2018.
They are a small-but mighty team, that is growing fast! To keep up with demand and our growing reputation, we are looking for experienced Domestic Gas Engineers that can Repair Breakdowns, Service & Install Central Heating Systems, but also willing & able to carry out all types of Plumbing works too.
They want to find a Team Player, that wants to like the people they work with, work hard, have fun, win together!
Our work is 95% Domestic Residential, and all based in Surrey & South-West London. We want someone local who knows these areas and works close-to-home.
They offer great rates of pay, on-going training, support and with over-time, some serious extra income!
You MUST HAVE:
- At least 3 Years qualified experience
- The relevant GAS qualifications for Domestic Heating inc. Appliances/Gas Fires (CCN1 etc..)
- Central Heating Wiring must be on-point! (S-Plan/Y-Plan/Trouble-shooting/Retro-Fitting)
- Experience in Smart Thermostats
- Experience in Under-floor Heating
- Commercial Gas *A huge bonus!*
- Unvented Cylinders (G3)
- Experience in all aspects of 1st & 2nd Fix Plumbing
- Experience in working in High-End Properties with large/complex systems
You MUST BE:
- Well organised
- Great communicator
- Good with Tablets & Apps (We use Commusoft)
- Polite, Tidy and Professional
- Minimum Required Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum Secondary Education
Minimum ACS qualifications, CCN1, CEN1, WAT1, HTR1, CKR1, MET1 and CPA1
*Must be willing to work Saturdays and Overtime on a rota basis with great Bonus-earning potential!
Ideally, you will have your own Tools, Insurance & Gas Analyser (Can be provided/discussed)
Benefits Include; Company Pension, Van, Uniform, Fuel & Tablet
NOTE: No recruitment agencies or other job boards please
- Central Heating