Domestic Energy Sales Specialist
- Help colleagues and customers at all with complaints and any other customer service issues. Customer Care is vitally important.
- At all times represent Flogas in such a way as to project an image of quality and integrity whilst providing the best possible level of customer service.
- Ensure that all necessary administrative tasks are carried out in full and within the time required. This includes communicating all relevant information by whatever means may be necessary.
- The nature of the job will regularly necessitate carrying out duties outside normal working ours.
- From time to time Flogas may deem it necessary to carry out duties that are not part of normal sales activities. Examples are attending shows and demonstrations, assisting other Flogas staff or customers, and collecting outstanding monies owed to the company.
- Certain levels of authority will apply at all times. Permission must be obtained from the Business Development & Retentions Manager in every instance prior to exceeding any of these levels of authority.
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'