A local business specialising in all aspects of Gas Central Heating systems and renewable energy installations are experiencing a period of growth and as such are looking to employ an experienced DEA who can take on the role of Domestic Energy Assessor for the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To complete EPC’s and initial design surveys for Gas central heating and Renewable Energy systems
- Design and correctly size heating systems based on heat loss calculations following survey using approved software provided
- Accurately record information and conduct technical surveys as part of the ECO3 Funding Scheme
The following skills and expertise will be advantageous:
- A background and a strong technical knowledge of domestic Plumbing & Heating / Renewable Energy systems
- Qualified DEA with a Retrofit Assessor qualification. Ability to carry out Technical Surveys and RDSAP energy assessments
- Strong understanding of domestic heating systems
- A positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work effectively and positively as part of a team
- Full Driving Licence
You will be joining an ambitious business that prides themselves on being reliable, progressive, and forward-thinking. Their diverse and comprehensive approach has seen them become recognised as experts in the renewable energy and heating sectors.
- Basic Salary - £25,000
- Company Vehicle or expenses paid for private vehicle usage
- 28 days annual leave including of bank holidays
- Contribution occupational pension scheme
- Company uniform and tablet provided
- Monthly pay
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Assessment
- Central Heating
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'