Pets: 2 very friendly dogs
Salary: Negotiable please confirm expectations when applying.
Holiday: 28 days holiday per year to include bank holidays
Start Date: Asap
Hours Required: 45 hours a week
Accommodations: Self-contained 2 bedroom flat all utilities included.
We are looking for an experienced Live in a domestic team. (2 person team) The ideal candidates will be friendly, Well spoken, well presented and a sense of humour is a must. (photo required)
Duties to include:
- Cleaning to include deep cleaning, organising and tidying of all areas of a Four bedroom 3 bathroom-Kitchen-reception room-home
- All laundry to include delicate items for handwash. Ironing to a high standard.
- Wardrobe management. Keep wardrobes organised,
- Packing and unpacking of suitcases.
- During summer months, manage and dress the terraces (cushions, mattresses etc.)
- Chauffeur/Gardener /Handyman / Maintenance:
- Driving for the owner, family and guests
- Maintenance of Mowers and Garden Tools.
- Keeping the garden and terraces tidy and keep clean house entrances, paths, drive, gates etc
- Gardening to include lawns, hedges, shrubs etc
- Arranging routine maintenance of gardening equipment and machines
- Cleaning and maintenance of outdoor pool Jacuzzi and steam room clean
- Minor redecorating work, painting touch-up etc;
- Walking the dogs
- Running errands
- you must also have an up to date DBS or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last/current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'