DOMESTIC CLEANER'S - PLYMOUTH - £7.83 PER HOUR
About the Role
We are looking for a Domestic Cleaner's (1 x 24 hours per week) and (1 x 34.5 per week) to join our friendly team based at our service at Roborough House in Plymouth. The service is easily accessible by bus offering a superior service to our users in Mental Health.
We have service users with mental health, dementia and brain injuries.
You will need to be flexible as you will be required to work shifts including bank holidays, weekends.
If your best traits are positivity, friendliness and innovation then this job is for you!
Benefits of being a CareTech Employee:
- Two cleaner postions of 24 hours and 34.5 hours per week
- We provide a full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards
- We provide FREE training to achieve qualification in Social Care
- Career progression path within the company
- Competitive rates of pay
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Flexible Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Retail discount vouchers
- We offer Apprenticeships to those with less experience looking to join the Care Sector
- Various shift patterns available to suit your lifestyle
- DBS check paid by CareTech prior to starting with us
- SAYE Scheme
The Successful Candidate for the role will have:
The ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Duties to include Domestic cleaning, Laundry and Kitchen Porter.
Confidence to work alone and as part of a team.
Excellent communication skills.
A flexible approach.
Driving license would be beneficial
Caretech Community Services established in 1993 has 250 services with continuous growth with new developments/services.
CareTech Community Services is a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with autism, learning disabilities, mental health illness and neurological conditions. We support people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and also in residential care.
We are committed to providing the highest levels of care to our residents
To enable us to do this we need caring and dedicated professionals to deliver first class care.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
CareTech Community Services are proud to announce that they are a Disability Confident Leader.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job