The Domestic Assistant is part of the care team and as such works with other staff and maintains a clean and safe environment for all Service Users and staff.
Working with us will result in some fantastic benefits & rewards
• Simply Health – company funded, providing cashback for prescriptions, optical and dental costs 24/7 virtual GP access plus more for you and up to 4 children*
• Early Pay – Access to earned pay prior to payday
• Benefits platform – discounts across multiple retailers, leisure providers, hospitality etc.
• Pension Scheme with Nest
• Flexible working patterns
• Cycle to work scheme**
• Recommend a friend – up to £750
• Service recognition
• Training support and development opportunities
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Wellbeing support
• Discounted gym membership
*Benefits require completion of a 12-week probationary period before they can be accessed.
**Benefit subject to deduction not taking colleague below National Living Wage
• Promote the Company Mission Statement at all times.
• Ensure the Home’s furniture, furnishings and fittings are sufficiently clean.
• Ensure all surfaces of floors, walls and ceilings are sufficiently clean.
• Clean carpets when necessary.
• Empty wastebaskets and yellow/black bins daily ensuring that waste is disposed of safely in line with the requirements.
• Clean all internal windows monthly.
• Clean all bedrooms thoroughly once a week on a rota basis. Ensure that the communal areas are cleaned daily.
• Ensure all sinks, en-suites, bathrooms and toilets are cleaned daily.
• Chemicals must be stored in line with the COSHH requirements.
• Re-stock paper products and dispensers.
*Apprenticeship opportunities available
• Have an understanding of the Health and Social Care Act 2008
• Able to demonstrate an ability to manage pressure, prioritise tasks and communicate effectively at all levels
• Genuine interest in working in a social care environment.
• Demonstrate care and compassion.
• Team player.
• Required to work in a physically and mentally demanding environment.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
- Health And Social Care jobs in Blackhall Colliery
- Domestic jobs in Blackhall Colliery
- Domestic Assistant jobs in Blackhall Colliery
- Jobs in Blackhall Colliery
- Health And Social Care jobs
- Domestic jobs
- Domestic Assistant jobs
- Maria Mallaband Care Group jobs
- Part time jobs
- Part time jobs in Blackhall Colliery
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'