Are you professional and hardworking? Will you take pride in maintaining the cleanliness of our customers’ rooms and communal areas of the home to ensure they have a comfortable living environment?
Can you work methodically interacting with the customers to maintain a clean and happy atmosphere that they are accustomed to?
Our Domestic Assistants play a key role in ensuring that we maintain our high standards of cleanliness providing our customers with a clean and comfortable living space at all times. If you have high standards like us we would love to hear from you.
To join our team we are looking for:
• A reliable, honest individual who is able to manage their time effectively.
• Good communication skills and a team player
• Availability to work alternate weekends
• Someone who is approachable and friendly and takes pride in their work
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• Anemployer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Scheme
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
*Please note under 18's will be paid up to £6.69 per hour.
The application is in two parts. Part 1 is the application form and the second part is a personality and attitude assessment. Please note, you must submit the application form before proceeding to Part 2 AND both sections must be completed in order for your application to be considered.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job