We’re Consensus, an award-winning independent provider of support services for people with learning disabilities and additional health and social care needs.
We believe everybody can achieve their aspirations and do amazing things. Our role is to provide person-centered support – support that starts each person we support on the road to greater independence, empowering them to reach their full potential.
The Domestic Assistant Role
The position of Domestic Assistant is one of responsibility and requires the individual to be motivated, conscientious, flexible and able to work as part of a team.
The prime objectives of the post are to assist the Manager in maintaining high levels of cleanliness in the service including Kitchen, bathrooms and communal areas in accordance with Health and Safety standards. As well as being Able to ensure a high standard of cleanliness is maintained throughout the service in line with daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedules.
The skills you’ll need
A team player, you will need to be flexible, well organised and willing to undertake relevant training courses to develop in your role.
Ideally you will have a good knowledge of Health & Safety issues and will possess experience in a domestic or cleaning role.
We offer an excellent range of benefits as below,
- Competitive pay rates – we regularly review regional and competitor pay rates to ensure we’re offering the best incentives to work with us
- Flexible hours – enabling you to balance work and home life
- Voluntary Benefits Package – offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
- Personalised career path ladders to ensure fulfilling career development
- We’ll pay annual nursing professional fees, including NMC and DBS
- A £500 refer-a-nurse scheme
- A £300 refer-a-friend scheme for care and support workers
- Learning and Development programme
- Induction training including buddy system
- Support with Care Certificate
- Enhanced bank holiday working
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Online Health Portal – Your health and well-being is important to us. All colleagues have access to the online health portal which enables you to make the most of full access to an encyclopedia of health information
We invest heavily in learning and development, we’re quick to recognise and nurture talent. You could be studying for a range of exciting qualifications and we even offer apprenticeships. With a multitude of courses and programmes on offer at every level of the organisation we will enable you to move up the career ladder.
Everyone who joins Consensus to work for us shares our values –
Choice & Respect; Ambition & Imagination; Reliability & Professionalism; Honesty & Integrity; Responsibility & Accountability; Inclusive & Supportive
That way we can be sure that every member of every team and service in our organisation is focused on supporting opportunity, choice and success for the individuals we support. We also follow this ethos for the people who work for us. We value your talents and we’ll give you every opportunity and support you need in your rewarding career with us.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.
Consensus supporting opportunity, choice and success.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"