Domestic Appliance Engineers
We are currently recruiting for White Goods/ Domestic Appliance Engineers within Medway, Canterbury, Tonbridge and Dartford for a multi brand company within the kitchen appliance industry.
Please note we have multiple positions within these areas.
This is a great opportunity to join an established fast growing company, willing to offer the following:
- Phone and Laptop
- Paid door to door Competitive bonus scheme
- Van and Fuel Card
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
You will be responsible for attending calls in customer's homes, diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs on this major manufacturer's appliances, aiming for a high first time fix rate every time.
This organisation will require previous or existing experience with the Domestic Appliance industry.
- Service and repair of domestic appliance equipment e.g. washers, dryers, cookers, fridge freezers, would be essential
- Manufacturer training and/or experience on the likes of Beko, Electrolux, Smeg, Bosch, Whirlpool, LG, Miele, Hoover Candy, Glen Dimplex, Hotpoint or Indesit are of interestRefrigeration knowledge, whether it be 1st or 2nd line refrigeration / gas skills including FGAS or City and Guilds Refrigeration are Desired but not essential
- Full UK driving license, gas safe certificate also desirable.
This is an immediate start, we are looking for x1 full time position and x2 part time (part time wage to be confirmed).
If this sounds like you please apply today for immediate consideration.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.
- Service and repair of domestic appliance equipment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"