We are a leading independent service provider who requires an additional Field Service engineer to join our expanding team in the Northampton area. You will have the experience to carry out repairs on a range of home appliances from leading Manufacturers and will be responsible for delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction in line with the expectations of our customers.
The successful candidate must be self motivated, reliable, trustworthy with a positive attitude who takes pride in their work and can use their skills and experience to effectively diagnose and repair domestic laundry, dishwashing, cooking and cooling appliances, aiming for a high first time completion rate.
- Full clean driving licence
- Relevant white goods experience
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with colleagues, customers and work providers.
- Salary £24000 with additional skill payments for gas and refrigeration
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Hand held reporting technology
- Vehicle and specialist equipment (own hand tools to be provided by yourself)
- Training where required