A housing association is looking to recruit a Domestic Abuse Outreach Worker in Birmingham.
As a Domestic Abuse Outreach Worker in Birmingham you will be working with people who will have been victims of domestic abuse and supporting them. This is a unique opportunity to work with this client group for an organisation who are very reputable. The role requires someone who can speak either Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Mirpuri, Gujrati or Bengali.
As a Domestic Abuse Outreach Worker in Birmingham you will be:
* Key working with clients to build successful and trusting relationships
* Providing advocacy, advice, guidance and therapeutic interventions
* Delivering group working sessions
* Risk assessing individuals
The successful candidate for the role of Domestic Abuse Outreach Worker in Birmingham will have:
* Experience working with women, men and children with similar experiences
* Experience completing assessments
* Experience of working with children and young people would be beneficial
* Knowledge of completing DASH risk assessments would be beneficial
* Ability to speak one of the following languages: Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Mirpuri, Gujrati or Bengali
* Experience of multi-agency working
* A genuine passion for working with vulnerable people
* A CRB/DBS check within the last 12 months
The role of Domestic Abuse Outreach Worker in Birmingham gives the opportunity to gain employment within a reputable organisation within the market on a unique project. It is perfect for someone with some experience of working with vulnerable women and children who want to widen their skills. Morgan Hunt have been working within Social Housing for more than 12 years to help find housing professionals the right position at the right time. We provide an honest and consultative approach will help our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'