At TUI, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
We have embarked on an exciting, large scale digital transformation programme and are looking for talented and dedicated people to join the team.
What you will be doing
As a Domain Manager you will lead the creation of a competency centre with both local and virtual team members across 5 Airlines, working with external partners and internal teams to recruit and on-board appropriate team members. Lead the strategic direction of the team, owning the collation and presentation of all team data such as effort, trends, SLA adherence, performance and service to influence future support options.
Ensure the appropriate processes and systems are in place to provide exceptional customer satisfaction, governance adherence, security adherence and alignment to Group IT policy. Enhance and implement core digital capability on API´s, Big Data and Cloud services according to Group IT policy. Be responsible for a number of applications which includes owning the development, release and testing processes in collaboration with the Airlines.
Day to day management of the team members, including but not limited to; performance management, recruitment, employee engagement and motivation. Supplier Management of the external partners providing the team members, includes but not limited to cost management, time sheet validation, service reviews and the management of warranty issues in conjunction with the project teams. Work with the source markets to review new requirements for the applications, deciding on best route for completion, arranging and agreeing any costs and the implementation of a Change Advisory Board. Work with and support the business functions for the Airlines, providing business intelligence, attending Service Reviews with business owners where required, ensuring any new requirements are understood and service reports are explained.
Investigate Service Level failures and work with the Service Delivery teams and external service providers to improve and enhance the quality and availability of the application services. Own and manage licensing and maintenance contracts in collaboration with commercial team. Be the escalation point for any Airline escalations, manage the development of roadmaps and on-going development of technology options and solutions. Build and manage relationship with key stakeholders that include service desk managers, development managers, 3rd party providers, etc. Manage and developer and continual improvement of business processes across all source markets.
What we are looking for
• Experience of working across borders and leading multi-cultural team.
• Ability to understand user requirements and influence decision making, at all levels to ensure best outcome for the group.
• Ability to prioritise high workloads, both own and team tasks, across multi-disciplined teams.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, fluent in English, further languages would be an advantage.
• Leadership and vision, with a keen interest in business needs regards applications and delivering best value.
• Self-motivated, pro-active and flexible with a strong attention to detail.
• Resiliency, collaboration and a 'can do, will do' attitude.
• Forward thinking with an emphasis on continuous improvement, to identify opportunities for efficiencies and where the team can add further value.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Enthusiastic champion of Applications Support, Continual Improvement and excellent customer service.
• Proven experience of managing multi-disciplined and virtual Application Support teams. This is to include operational support against SLA, Change Management, Application Lifecycle management, development and project delivery.
• Experience in managing Application support contracts both from a service and financial perspective, understanding maintenance contracts and licence models where possible.
• Proven team management skills, particularly performance management and employee engagement.
• Proven customer service and stakeholder management experience.
• Demonstrate similar experience in a similar position and size of company.
• Experience of reporting at a local and senior stakeholder level on service/team performance
Working within TUI group
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. Covering the entire touristic value chain under one roof we employ 63,000 people in over 100 countries and offer 20 million customers comprehensive services in around 180 destinations worldwide.
Help make our customers smile and in return you will receive a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
How to apply
Please click on the link below, the application process consists of answering a few questions and uploading your CV