Architect/Infrastructure/Integration/Patterns/Security/Active Directory/Networks/ Private Cloud/Public Cloud/AWS/Azure/Re-use/Design/Templates//Financial Services/Stakeholder Management/Business Solutions/TOGAF.
I am currently working with a national Retail group who are looking for a Domain Architect (End-User) with an appreciation of Enterprise Architecture with an Infrastructure deployment background to join their growing team. This role will sit within the Shared Services Centre which is centralised for the national IT Function of this Retail group. This role will play an essential part of the architecture of this SSC and the continued improvement of it.
The ideal candidate will have had experience working in a Shared Service Centre previously and also come from a Financial Services background. However, we are open to applications from Domain Architect from different background as long as the essential skills are there.
• Strong Infrastructure, specifically integration (messaging patterns) 3rd party connectivity, Security, Networks, Active Directory,
• Pubic and Private Cloud (AWS/Azure)
• Experienced architect who continually improves designs and templates through patterns and re-use
• Breadth of infrastructure knowledge to ensure team collaboration
• Proven experience of working with Enterprise Architects to deliver infrastructure projects in a ‘best value for business’ solution to End-Users
• Stakeholder Management experience
• Technically strong
• Proven track record of delivery of End-User solutions.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Architect role.
• Knowledge of working in a Shared Services Centre.
A fantastic role within a great company and it's an exciting time to join them. If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business