London Borough Of Waltham Forest
The Dog Enforcement Officers is a unique and challenging role;
- You will be responsible for investigating complaints regarding dangerous dogs and taking appropriate action.
- You will be responsible for investigating welfare complaints and taking the appropriate action.
- Attending court and giving evidence when required
- Dealing with stray dogs in line with council policy
- Assisting kennel officers when required
- thetransportation of dogs as required
- to maintain clear and accurate records
- to assist in emergencies concerning animals
- site working in all weathers
You must have the following relevant experience
- Experience law and legislation surrounding dogs and council statutory duties
- Experience in investigation and applying legislation in a real world scenario
- Experience in the handling of aggressive and dangerous dogs and associated risks. To be aware of the proper use of protective equipment and familiar with the use of such protective clothing and equipment.
Closing Date: 6th December 2019
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'