Operating in 60 countries and on 5 continents, with over 35 offices and more than 4,000 team members, The Travel Corporation is a highly successful international travel group. Our business is built on value, quality and providing an outstanding leisure experience, plus an uncompromising commitment to customer service. Travcorp UK Limited, a part of the Travel Corporation, represents its sister companies Trafalgar, Insight Vacations, Grand European Travel and Brendan Vacations in London.
You will play a vital role in the Quality Control Department, creating, updating and maintaining our guest documentation. These documents are the first thing our guests will see before their trip and so are crucially important to the business. You will also be working closely with our brand, product and operational teams to create these documents and ensure they are as accurate as possible. On occasion you will also be asked to complete operational administration tasks.
Excellent written and spoken English communication skills are extremely important. You will also need a strong attention to detail, a positive can do attitude and a desire to improve and change systems to enhance efficiencies. Good computer skills are a must, including being able to easily adapt to new systems (Excel, Word, Outlook mainly - but Tropics, CTQ and PDMS an advantage). You will need to be comfortable with working to tight deadlines and within a high pressured environment.
Key areas of responsibility
Using our content management system (CMS), PDMS, and an in-house system, TIPS, key responsibilities will be -
- Create & maintain guest documents for all brand’s European, Indian and Asian product
- Keep optional experiences and general information up to date at all times
- Work with Product teams and Reservations teams to improve content and make sure it’s current and correct
- Ensure the correct information is associated with the relevant product within our systems
- General administrative duties within the Quality Control and Operations Department.
- Report areas of concern relating to hotels, itinerary and optional to the relevant Quality Control Supervisors and/or relevant brand staff
- Customer Service
- Quality Control