Location: Tamworth, West Midlands
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 (dependent on experience)
Benefits: Excellent Benefits Package
A large, well known and industry leading organisation with a highly respected Software Product are looking to recruit an experienced Documentation Manager / Technical Author. This will be a strategic role which will be responsible for presenting complex and highly technical information in a simple and easy to understand way.
As Documentation Manager you will be responsible for the management of projects to complete tutorial articles, as well as write and create articles to inspire users with easy to follow instructions. You'll arrange screenshots and illustrations to be used within your articles and have experience of ensuring new software product features are covered.
As Technical Author, you will create printed and electronic user and resource Guides. You'll provide detailed, in-depth information about features of products using appropriate language and terms for non-technical users. You'll liaise with software developers to resolve issues and gain expert knowledge pf products.
What we NEED from you, in terms of experience;
- Experience of working in a Software Documentation role
- Demonstrable experience of Technical Writing.
- Writing and Video editing skills
- The ability to write and create Technical Information into easy to understand language.
- Strong understanding of Technology and Software Products
The desirable skills for this role;
- Copywriting and Proofreading
- Graphic Design
- Experience of Robohelp (or similar)
- Content Management
- Video Production
What you will get
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days annual leave rising to 35 days (+8 Stat. bank holidays)
- Opportunities for flexible / remote working
- Personalised Training & Development Plan
- Long list of company benefits and discounts
- Salary Sacrifice Company Car Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Childcare Vouchers
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job