Documentation Manager (Support Services)
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
My client is currently expanding its Support Services team and are looking to add an experienced and passionateDocumentManager (strong documentation skills a MUST).
As the DocumentManager, you will own the SupportServicesDocumentation, TrainingModules and Assessments to the team response and ticket resolution.
In this role you work closely with the SupportServices, ProductManagement, and ProductMarketing teams.
- Create step and workflow documentation around custom, complex feature sets within SaaS platforms to assist team response times and ticket resolution.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Marketing stakeholders to determine any feature releases and adjust documentation accordingly.
- Research and implement new training methods to improve documentation methodology.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to determine appropriate document organization within our internal Wiki to promote knowledge transfer and ticket resolution.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to determine Wiki best practices and document access and design elements.
- Logs significant document adjustments and reports to affected stakeholders.
- Collaborates with other departments to maintain core feature documentation.
- Applies metadata structure to manage change against documentation repository.
- Assesses and reports on document library life-cycle.
- Engage team to discuss any documentation or training needs on cadence.
- Write, review and maintain training modules and assessments for Support Services team members.
- Document team progress with curriculum tracking and assessment performance scores.
- 2+ years' experience
- BS/BA in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent experience in the software industry.
- Attention to detail and can see a job through to completion. Deadline focused.
- Excellent communication skills with experience in customer facing, internal and executive communications
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Show flexibility and commitment
- Sound judgment and mature approach to work.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job