Document Submission Officer (Russian Speaking)
We are looking for a Document Submission Officer/ Officer Operations for our Russian Visa application centre in Central London, interested?
Why work for VFS?
VFS Global is the world's largest Outsourcing & Technology Service Specialists for Diplomatic Missions and Governments Worldwide, serving over 62 Client Governments worldwide.
Are you passionate about enhancing customer experience and looking to work in a dynamic and energetic team in one of our Visa Application Centres?
At VFS Global, we believe in innovation and a unique approach to our work. You will be working with an international team, that will give you an exceptional experience in cultural diversity.
Your role as a Document Submission Officer:
- Processing VISA applications and data entry
- Collection and scrutiny of passports from the Visa Application Centre
- Handover of Passports to the Consulates.
- Scanning and uploading of documentation
- Handling customer queries in person, by email and on the telephone
- Fee collection and cash handling
- Preparing reports for day to day transactions
- General administration duties
- Other office duties
- Willingness to travel across UK for document submission
- The above list is not exhaustive and other duties might be required from time to time in line with the business requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Fluent English and Russian
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- A good attention to accuracy and detail
- A proactive can-do attitude
- Flexibility to work overtimes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility in terms of timing
Here’s how you are rewarded:
- 32 days holiday including 8 public holidays
- Possibility to earn incentives through value added services at the end of the year
- Internal progression opportunities
- Paid uniform
- Pension contribution
- Life insurance
- Awards scheme in place
- Events, team building activities
- Take a part in charity events and become a volunteer
Hours: 42 per week, Monday - Friday between 8:30am - 5:30pm
We have positions available with an immediate start.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'