Document Review Specialist, Belfast, Law Firm, Magic Circle
Your new company
One of the world's most elite, Magic Circle Law Firms are now recruiting competent Document Specialists to join their growing Belfast office on a night shift pattern.
Your new role
The purpose of your role will be to produce high quality documents, ensuring that all work is completed efficiently, accurately and to the highest standard within defined time frames using all resources and applications efficiently. This will be mainly using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint but could also include In Design, Visio or other software applications as appropriate.
You will also be required to:
- To communicate with the department's clients to clarify queries and meet their expectations
- Effective resolution of all client related concerns and queries, escalating as necessary
- Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with difficult client situations, assessing the best course of action, to resolve the issue, clarifying and re-enforcing best practice in our policies and procedures
- To organise day-to-day department workflow in rotation with others
- To schedule work appropriately to the on-site, off-site or outsourced teams, following department administrative and technical procedures and using all available technology
- To liaise with other Document Services departments to manage departmental deadlines to keep workloads under active review and ensure that deadlines are not at risk of being missed, and to follow procedures to ensure clients are informed of any potential issues
- To be flexible with regards to work location and working hours. It may sometimes be a requirement to work in the London office for special projects and meetings. Although training will be provided on shift whenever possible, it may sometimes be necessary to attend certain training courses off shift.
**please note the hours of work are:
- Sunday 22.30 - 09.00
- Monday 22.30 - 09.00
- Tuesday 22.30 - 09.00
- Wednesday 23.00 - 09.00
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be required to have legal or professional services experience.
- Experiences or understanding of workflow management.
- You will also be required to have advanced technical skills including a good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite an advantage and Microsoft Office essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and excellent organisation skills are essential.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary and bonus for working hours which significantly boosts earnings. You will also have the opportunity to work with one of the world's leading magic circle law firms.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job