Document Production Technician
Salary: £21,000 - £26,000
Are you a Legal secretary looking to get into a well established firm?
Are you in a document production position and wanting to join a company where you really are valued for the work you do?
If this sounds like you then please read on!
I have an exciting opportunity to join an award winning law firm based in the Leeds city centre!
They are now looking for an enthusiastic DP technician to join their in house and give further support to their already established team. The company are a forward thinking firm with a great reputation both in Yorkshire and across the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To produce quality documentation on time, to fee earner expectations and in accordance with house style to the highest possible standards and accuracy
* To take work from the DP BigHand folder as prioritised
* To ensure the required deadlines stated on the worksheets are met
* To keep fee earners aware in relation to specific difficulties or timescales should their job be at risk.
* To uphold the quality control process within the department
* To ensure feedback forms are completed for all pieces of work
* To complete timesheets accurately in accordance with department protocols for prompt submission to the manager
* Experience of working in a Document Production, Word Processing, Journalism and Administration or Secretarial position is preferred.
* Experience in working within a busy legal or corporate environment would be advantageous.
If this looks like the perfect position for you then click apply! The client are looking to offer immediate interviews for the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job