Document Production Administrator
Sunderland : Full time Permanent Role:
Shifts 7.00am - 4.00pm and 9.00am - 6.00pm
Key Skills: Document management, administration & IT skills.
Purpose of role: To process back office functions within a volume mail room environment. Photocopying secure documents, Writing, preparing letters and mail merges. You will be managing data and documents for large professional services organisations so a keen eye for detail is essential within this fast-paced volume environment.
The role involves editing & formatting data, then saving the information online and to archives / storage solutions.
Key tasks and Responsibilities:
• Handling of incoming mail documents & data
• Management of internal CRM / computer systems
• Processing data & storing correctly
• Accurate in dealing with documents and date
• Process oriented
• Makes clear agreements about what should be delivered and when
• Efficiently achieves own & team objectives
• Takes care and pride in the services and products delivered
Person Specification: Knowledge & Skills Required:
• Previous experience in a relevant Back Office / Main room Output function
• Experience of using Excel, word, mail merge
• Effective communication skills
- Back Office
- Data Entry
- Document Management