We are seeking a Document Manager who reports to the Bid Manager and is responsible for early drafting, producing and ensuring the timely submission of high quality and strategic proposals. The role will oversee content and format to ensure the optimal proposal is created for each submission and pitch. The role will support business growth by leading bid production and delivering consistent and compliant bids in line with JLT Employee Benefits brand guidelines and bid management procedures.
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc (JLT) is one of the world's leading providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. Our client proposition is built upon our deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. Together, we place our clients first, champion independent thinking and expect to be judged on the results we deliver.
The JLT Group has been listed on the London Stock Exchange since October 1987 and today has a market capitalisation of over £2.5bn. The business has been very successful and has grown substantially over recent years with employee numbers increasing from 5,000 to over 11,000 over the last 5 years. Today JLT has offices across 41 territories.
- Deliver compliant, professionally product proposals within customer defined timeframes
- Identify the right mix of library content, responses from a variety of subject matter experts (SME), and brand new content.
- Actively participate in storyboarding sessions and key review meetings to develop content
- Liaise with the Marketing Shared Services team for design and DTP support
- Format and proofread final documents prior to submission
- Manage and drive ongoing improvement of Word templates in line with business requirements and brand guidelines
- Support the Bid Co-ordinator with the ongoing development of a proposals knowledgebase including editing and proofreading content prior to inclusion
- Identify and work with relevant SMEs who are owners of the pre-written content to improve quality
- Support the production and maintenance of a library of case studies and client testimonials
- Work with design team as required to develop a comprehensive graphics database.
- Degree educated
- Strong copy and proposal writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Document template management
- Strong appreciation of creative concepts and ability to assess against brief
- Advanced MS Word skills and proficient in MS Office
- Strong time management / prioritisation skills
- Team Player
- Completer / finisher - has a great capacity to follow through on commitments
- Willing to work flexible hours to suit the demands of the company
- Tactful and diplomatic
We offer highly attractive reward packages. We are aware of how integral our employees are to our progress, so we ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company within Jardine Lloyd Thompson in the UK, typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme (called Choices)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
JLT aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job