The organisation has multiple sites and this role will see you manage the Document services team. This team offers a key function in the organisation and will require a candidate that enjoys a challenge, is comfortable working to deadline and is a dynamic communicator who is confident in dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
This role is based in a modern office environment within the head office. Your team will include senior members to support you with around 10-15 employees directly reporting into you. You will need to be a strong leader and demonstrate competent people skills for this role.
- Responsible for service delivery to the UK for Document management function including; mail, print services, scanning, document processing and archiving.
- Address all complex queries from internal stakeholders
- Manage work flow to business SLAs
- Maintain, document and improve processes and train team accordingly
- Report on performance and key management information
- Manage issues and investigate root causes
- Manage document services team to deliver high quality service to the business.
- Financial services background
- Strong Team Leader Qualities
- Document management experience
- Mail room management experience is desirable
- Ability to adapt and manage change
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Salary up to £35K DOE
- Outstanding employee benefits including:
- Health care
- Generous company pension scheme
- Voucher schemes
- Environment encouraging growth and development
- Career progression opportunities
Interviews will be scheduled as soon as possible. Please upload your CV to apply or call Rachel to discuss further on .
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job