One Savings Bank plc floated on the London Stock Exchange main market on 5 June 2014. The Group, which is headquartered in Chatham, Kent, is a specialist lending and retail savings group serving the UK, Jersey and Guernsey, and is authorised by the PRA, part of the Bank of England, and regulated by the FCA.
The Group focuses its specialist lending activities on selected sub-sectors of the lending market in which it has an established presence and expertise. The Group’s specialist segments include Residential and Buy-to-Let/SME Mortgages. The Group’s other specialist segment is Personal Loans. The Group originates almost all of its organic lending through specialist intermediaries. One Savings Bank lends through the Kent Reliance and associated Channel Islands brands, Group Commercial, Prestige Finance and Reliance Property Loans brands.
The Document Management Team Leader will be responsible for the oversight and management of all postal activity (incoming and outgoing mail), scanning services, archiving, stock management, cheque processing and in-house print management supporting the end to end Operational and support functions across a number of sites within the business.
The role requires close liaison with all key internal stakeholders within the UK and India to provide an effective and efficient service to our customers in line with agreed policy and procedures, will be responsible for archiving and postal third party relationships ensuring performance in line with agreed contractual commitments, the Banks vendor management standards and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for the management and service delivery of the UK Document Management function responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail, print services, scanning, cheque processing and a number of other administration duties which fall within the function.
- Management and oversight of archiving and postal third party suppliers in line with the Banks Vendor Management Policy including monitoring of KPI’s and SLA’s in line with contractual agreements.
- Ensure that the Document Management team provide a consistently high quality of customer service to both external and internal customers.
- Maintain effective service level delivery and reporting on performance position.
- Answer and address technical and complex queries from the business.
- Ensure that all enquiries relating to Document Management services are dealt with promptly and efficiently and in accordance with the Bank’s service standards by both UK and offshore teams.
- Monitor and manage workflow queues to ensure SLA’s are met and ensure quality standards are regularly tested and maintained.
- Regularly test established controls and processes across the team to ensure effective and relevant.
- Management of customer original documents and legal documents requiring execution, ensuring monitoring and controls are in place to effectively manage and ensure the integrity over documentation.
- Document and maintain procedure, training and process manuals ensuring that they are well documented, customer focused, efficient and up to date.
- Maintain and focus on resourcing requirements ensuring sufficient cover and training is continually reviewed and all risks mitigated.
- Attendance various working groups and meetings as subject matter expert in Document Management.
- Represent and contribute in various prioritisation & project meetings to agree resource requirements in line with approved work schedules.
- Prepare regular status reports around key updates, issues and achievements for the Document Management team.
- Management and lead on key related live issues conducting root cause and corrective action planning.
- Lead in key department meetings ensuring minutes, actions and key updates are achieved.
- Assist with co-ordination and delivery of requests from internal and external auditors.
- Support and management to ensure effective delivery of change across the team.
- Regular and accurate production of key management information and reporting.
- Deputise for Line Manager and conduct ad-hoc duties as outlined by Line Manager.
- Line manage and coach all direct reports, including all aspects of performance management, development, conduct, sickness management, appraisals, employee administration and recruitment.
- Document business cases and recommendation on process improvements.
- Ensure all processing carried out is in line with key Data Protection Requirements and business policies.
- Previous experience working within a document management /mail service environment is essential.
- Previous experience relating to offshore and third party management is essential.
- Previous line management experience is essential.
What can we offer you?
- An opportunity to join a growing business
- A competitive salary + package
- A chance to work on a variety of projects
- The opportunity to join a team of industry professionals
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience please apply today.
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Document Management
- Post Processing
- Line Management