Our client, a leading global manufacturer are looking for a new member to join their Technical Publications Service team based either at their Burgess Hill site, or as a home worker. The successful candidate will create and help drive global adoption of technical publications SharePoint libraries and related Microsoft O365 tools. The primary mission of this role is librarianship of 7000+ manuals across 17 product companies and all brands.
- As a member of the Technical Publications Service team you will roll-out and maintain our SharePoint internal libraries.
- You will be the SharePoint lead and be interested in knowledge management or related disciplines. In your collaboration with our team you will help develop SharePoint applications and customisation and champion security where needed.
- Interfacing with managers of knowledge across the business you will work on the knowledge related activities of taxonomy, terminology, translation memory and metadata development.
- You will participate in internal social media communications on MS Teams and Yammer to help maintain a team voice through business social media.
- You will actively look for feedback and opportunities to test the customer experience and continuously improve our service.
- You will track the major stakeholders for each library and their level of satisfaction and provide their management team with a single point of contact for SharePoint challenges.
- Day to day, you will assist in running the release process for our multi-lingual, multi-brand, spares, service and instruction manuals.
- Experience in Office 365 SharePoint
- Advanced user of MS Office 365 and eager to learn and implement new systems
- Speaker of English language and particularly good written English
- Motivated, organise, and able to take responsibility
- Team player, promoting team spirit, fairness and respect for all individuals in the organisation
- Experience implementing SharePoint forms, lists, and workflows
- Experience of integrations and databases
- Other SharePoint configuration and tool implementation experience
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behaviour and integrity
- Potential to see your ideas realised and to make an impact
- New challenges and new things to learn every day
- Access to global job opportunities
- An excellent remuneration & benefits package
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today!
Red Recruitment (agency) #REDUK
- document management systems specialist sharepoint O365
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'