Salary: circa £35k
Key Words: Document Developer, GMC Inspire Designer, Composition specialist, Open text Exstream, Cygnus, ATP, Postscript
Join a highly successful Marketing Company. Our client offers innovative, flexible solutions across a range of industries from utilities and finance to travel and leisure.
Our client is looking to appoint a talented and experienced GMC Inspire Document Developer to join their Document Services team in Leicester.
They are seeking an experienced composition specialist with strong skills in GMC Inspire Designer. Experience in OpenText Exstream would also be desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will be required to develop accurate and error-free documents to tight deadlines, using GMC Inspire Designer, working alongside the account management and data pre-processing teams.
The candidate must have a logical approach to work, a desire to gain experience, and an enthusiasm to contribute to their own, and our company`s growth and development along the way.
Team working, communication, and cooperation are all important factors, as is an ability to work on their own initiative. Attention to detail and accuracy are essential qualities as you will be creating both transactional and ad-hoc business-critical applications.
• Document composition in GMC Inspire Designer
• Good understanding of print streams (AFP, Postscript, PDF)
• Attention to detail
• Team player
• Be highly organised and capable of multi-tasking
• Have a Right to Work in the UK
• GMC Inspire Interactive
• Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat Pro
• P/I Output Manager (Emtex) and VDE
• OpenText Exstream
• Ricoh InfoPrint Workflow
• Perl (used for data pre-processing)
• An understanding of Mail sortation, Mailmark® and postal streaming
• Excellent understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- GMC Inspire Designer
- Document Developer