I have an urgent requirement for an experienced Document Controller to join my M&E client based in the City of London. This is a permanent opportunity and they are looking for someone to start ASAP.
To be considered for this role you must have previously worked in a Senior DC role, ideally for an M&E company. You must have experience using various EDMS systems including 4 Projects, Aconex, Asite, BIW / Conject etc.
What are the benefits for you?
- Working for a busy M&E contractor
- Immediate start
- Great location - in the City of London!
Roles and Responsibilities of a Document Controller:
- Overseeing a number of construction projects
- Archiving of site documentation recording and numbering appropriately to ensure everything is traceable
- Maintain site registers of design reviews
- Generate document numbers
- Quality checking all documentation and communication
- Issuing communication status
- Ad Hoc administration duties if needed
- Liaising with other teams
- Must be an experienced candidate in document control
- Must have previous experience working on site or main office in construction
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be competent in using Excel
- Be organised and show a good work ethic and BE COMMITTED
- You must have experience using systems such as Aconex, Asite, BIW/Conject, 4Ps, Buzzsaw
To apply to this amazing opportunity, or if you require more information, please send your CV to me, or call on .
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Document Controller
- 4 Projects
- Senior Document Controller
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'