Document Controller required to join a leading construction specialist based in London. The company focus within the refurbishment and conservation of prestigious traditional stone buildings throughout the London area.
The suitable Document Controller will have experience of working within a similar position and worked in EDMS systems such as, Asite, BIW, 4Projects and Aconex. As a Document Controller you will also have a background working with specifications, drawing and clients requirements. The successful Document Controller will be joining the SHEQ department of the company and covering a range of projects across London.
Document Controller Position Overview
- Issue drawings and relaying comments
- Prepare and issue material samples, technical submissions and other documentations.
- Ensure company quality and environmental standards are upheld
- Organise and manage project documents in electronic and hard copy files
- Help with, and ensure that all required SHEQ reports and paperwork are submitted
- GDPR compliance and document control
- Liaise with construction, logistics and SHEQ teams
Document Controller Position Requirements
- Experience working within a similar position
- Experience of EDMS systems
- Ability to work of drawings, specifications and client requirements
- Happy to commute throughout Central London
- Strong IT and organisational skills
Document Controller Position Remuneration
- Starting salary £30,000 - £38,000 (dependant on experience)
- December bonus
- Company phone
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) with option to buy an additional 5 days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Working hours 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'